"Bite of Justice" (Blood Oath Book Four) By: R.L. Caulder

 



"Bite of Justice" 

(Blood Oath Book Four)

By: R.L. Caulder



My Totally Awesome Review: 


I'm trying to find the words to describe this book. It was everything and more and then some. I absolutely love Alina and her boys. I am so so sad and a little heartbroken that this is their last book. 


I cried through half the book. Grab some tissues because your gonna need them. Bite of Justice hits on a deeper level. It absolutely wrecked me. Its so much deeper than Alina getting her justice for her family. It's about facing your grief and pain and letting it out and working through it. It's okay to break and let down your walls down and to rely on those who love you to hold you through it. This hit me hard because it's something I myself struggle with on a daily basis. 


The beginning picks up where we left off. Everyone is on the clock racing to find the antidote to save Lo. (There's a little surprise in store there for one of our characters and I loved it.) Alina and her boys are on mission after mission. Drake, Andrei and Lincoln finally step in to make her take a break because she is running her self ragged and not taking the time to take care of herself. There's a lot of emotional turmoil and Alina struggles to get through it. Like a phoenix she rises from the ashes and knows what she needs to do. 


I love the ending because it wasn't exactly what I expected. It was so so much more. Alina wants to make the world a better place and through sheer determination and strong will she sets out to make it happen and brings justice along the way. All the loose ends tied up better than we could have imagined. It's a beautiful ending to one of the best series I've ever read and the steam is off the charts.🔥


I highly recommend this book and series. You won't be disappointed!

Comments