"The Magic Of Destiny" (Emerald Lakes Book 4) By: Britt Andrews


 

"The Magic Of Destiny"

(Emerald Lakes Book 4)

By: Britt Andrews 


My Totally Awesome Review: 


Oh my poor heart! Britt this isn't fair! This isn't fair at all! You can't just leave us like that! Seriously what did we ever do to you?! Get back in the writing cave and fix this now please! 


This book has is all! Mystery, action, heat, intrigue, jaw dropping, psycho villains and some major heart break. The steam in this book really kicks up a notch and it does not disappoint! 🔥 Things are slowly starting to make sense as more pieces of the puzzle are revealed. Asarel is seriously psycho. My heart is shattered for poor Sloane. This book put me through the ringer. Cue the jaw dropping! This may be the best book yet! I very highly recommend!


I received an arc of this book in exchange for my totally honest review.

Comments